Friday, February 27, 2015

Find the beauty in the weather





                                I'm finding that I'm getting annoyed at the "meteorologists" who are
                "reporting " our weather. These people are behaving as if they are drop-outs from
                drama school who will say and do anything to become "celebrities". The result is
                they turn everything into a major disaster and we are teaching our population,
                especially our children,  to be terrified  of the environment they live in..........I've
                lived many years through Northeast winters, summers, springs, and falls.....I've lost
                my home in a hurricane........But I'm still capable of finding the beauty in the world
                around me.    
                               Please look for it....in the snowfall that keeps the plants well;  in the winds
                that prune the trees...you get the idea...it is there, waiting to be seen. And if you find
                yourself getting stale, as I do occasionally, come participate in one of my workshops
                where you may learn a little about beauty and have a little fun.      

No comments:

Post a Comment